Request More Information
"*" indicates required fields
We pride ourselves on the smiles that leave our practice.
We believe it is extremely important to maintain recommended hygiene care appointments and receive necessary dental treatment to maintain a healthy and beautiful smile.
We pride ourselves on the smiles that leave our practice. Patients will receive custom made, professional take home teeth whitening trays for personal use; plus teeth whitening solution refills at each subsequent hygiene visit for an enrollment fee into the program of only $99.
While the Whitening for Life is a gift from us to you, the program does require some rules: A one-time enrollment fee of $99 will be due upon joining this Whitening for Life program. Should any of the rules fail to be met, you will be disqualified from the program and given the opportunity to re-enroll for a $30 re-activation fee. If you are a current patient with teeth whitening trays, there will be a $49 activation fee to join this program.
Patient Activation Guidelines
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must complete initial hygiene cleaning, x-rays, Doctor exam and re-appoint for 6-month recall. At that time, impressions will be taken for professional teeth whitening system and trays will be available within 48 hours
- Must make all scheduled appointments. Cancellations must be made with a minimum 40-hours notice or original appointment rescheduled within the next two (2) weeks
- Patient must not have any outstanding bills with any clinic affiliated with Arkansas Dental Centers
Lifetime Maintenance Guidelines
- Must maintain continued hygiene care (12-week, 16-week or 6 month cycles).
- Must comply with all of Arkansas Dental Centers policies regarding payment or broken appointments.
- Appropriate teeth whitening solution refills will be presented at your hygiene visit.
- Lost or destroyed trays will be replaced at cost to the patient. As a bonus, you will receive 5% off any future cosmetic treatment (smile makeovers), this cannot be added to any other discount offer.
Arkansas Dental Centers has the right to refuse this offer if deemed necessary; based on patients health condition, misuse or abuse.